Friday, July 25, 2014

IELTS: Describe an area you like

Topic 5: DESCRIBE A COUNTRYSIDE AREA YOU LIKE

Well, I’m living in the suburbs and I’m so keen on all what belong here. However, I could start off by saying that of all rural sights I’ve ever known, the field is perhaps the one I like best. I suppose the reason has something to do with the fact that it is a typical image of any countryside in Vietnam. The field looks so immense, estimating up to hundreds of hectares. Villagers work in the field all the year, they rotate various crops say, rice, flowers, potatoes, vegetables and so on. For this reason, I can have chance to contemplate the field in different clothes. For instance, in spring, the field looks like a huge carpet with a range of colors of flowers. In summer, it is embroidered with golden rice, extending to the horizon. Another point I should add is that there is a complex irrigation system with a network of canals which provides water into plots of land. It can be said that this construction is one of the determining factors of bumper crops. For me, in particular, the field has become a part of me as sweet childhood memories when I sneaked out to the field with my friends to fly kites, catch crickets, pick flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment