Friday, July 25, 2014

IELTS: Describe your favourite artist

Topic 1: DESCRIBE YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST

Well, I can’t wait to tell you about my idol, a country music singer, named Taylor Swift. I could start off by saying that she is just impeccable. She is not only a popular singer but also a talented song writer. Well, with a sweet and amazing voice, at the age of only 21, she has won up to 4 Grammy Awards which is extremely prestigious and noble. In addition to a singer, she is renowned as a musician with an innate ability. She always loves writing songs about her own life. Perhaps, for this reason, her songs are so inspiring and vivid, which always cheer me up whenever I feel down in the dumps. And I shouldn’t forget to mention that all the time, she looks gorgeous like an angel in dresses, which helps her earn the title “The princess of the country music”. Something else I need to comment on is that she is very kind-hearted and sympathetic. You know, she founded a charitable organization which raises funds to support poor children in the third-world countries. Furthermore, so often she appears on campaigns as well as advertisements which aim at eliminating discrimination and biases against homosexuals (homophobia). You know, properly I can never forget a compliment on her personality in a magazine, which said that: “Swift radiates her kindness wherever she goes”. Another point worth mentioning is that she is one of the few celebrities who can keep a squeaky clean image. Unlike many other celebrities who always find themselves in scandals, Swift claimed that it is her responsibility to be a good example for millions of teenagers around the world. That’s all I can say about my beloved idol. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I find it very useful for my IELTS studies. Please keep updating. If you can provide me an alternative link it will be great help for me

    Thank You
    Grinto

    ReplyDelete